My blogging streak has hit a rut. It was only a matter of time. I swear to you now, readers, I shall not succumb to my lack of blog-worthy material! Whether I have something to say or not I will continue to blog and hopefully lose you for lack of interest rather than lack of content. That's better, right?
I've recently come to the realization that this semester is going by faster than I can follow. The week after next is spring break! How did that happen? I'm going to have to manage to find luggage to pack in and things to pack in a flash. Regardless, my trip will be awesome. Today I booked megabus tickets to the city for Friday the 11th so we can spend the afternoon and evening in the city. Dad was nice enough to get us a hotel room that night so it will be a good time for sure. Lauren is going to book us some scuba diving adventures and I'm in the process of scoping out other things to do. We paid for our stay at an all inclusive resort, but it was so cheap that it would be a shame not to splurge on some other fun stuff! Also, we've been challenged to come back with better epic vacation stories than everyone else. Challenge accepted!
What's scary is how short time will be after spring break is over. We'll pretty much be back for a week, then I'll jet down to DC for Kara's birthday and some apartment hunting, then a couple weeks later I'll head out to Florida for pesach, then it will be like a month until graduation. When will I ever find time to go on a last thrill road trip to Montreal?!
I'm for sure looking forward to moving to DC and starting my new job and new life, though it obviously terrifies me a little. It will be awesome to start anew and have experiences in uncharted territory, but part of me worries that graduating and being a real person will be totally overrated and I'll miss college. I guess that's to be expected and I'll just get over it. Hey, there's always grad school.
I'm psyched for your trips!! What is this "city" of which you speak?
ReplyDeleteYou new life will be AWESOME and not only because Joe and I will be in it. You should be thrilled to live on your own and have a job and not be in school and in my experience the real world's not so bad.
also what is this a Jack Johnson song?
ReplyDelete