Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PHP cures my sickness

Well, that and Sarah's dayquil. That's right, you heard it - I'm not sick anymore. Coughing and congestion aside, I've decided that I'm better. I spent all weekend post 100 days party moping in bed and I'm literally sick of it. Time to stop being sick and start being awesome.

I just got back from Web Systems lab and I have decided that I rock at PHP. I can read, reshape, and re-size images with the best of them. Additionally, I am a master of SQL having taken Database Systems and habitually rock the socks off of my IT classmates who have no such skills. Booyah. Classes are so much more fun now that I have officially dropped Intermediate Logic. It was a pain in the ass and would not have had any effect on my graduating, being a full time student, or having a good GPA. Now my classes are all really fun and it will be an awesome semester.

Dad was sure to voice his concern about my ability to drop it safely. "You have to graduate, your grandmother has plane tickets!". Nobody should be worried. What is really dumb though is we have to purchase our caps and gowns. Kara, did you do this? Not rent, but pay RPI $60 to purchase graduation attire I will never wear again. Laaame. Also, apparently if it rains only three of my guests can attend the indoor ceremony. The rest must watch on video at various viewing locations. RPI blows.

2 comments:

  1. Your sister and brother in law also have plane tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rented the gown and bought the cap. Prob paid like $50 anyways... that's annoying though.

    rain rain go away on Eri's graduation day

    ReplyDelete