Saturday, February 19, 2011

98 Left and Counting

Welcome back to the 80's - land of side ponytails, mullets, leopard print, and brightly colored jumpsuits. Try and tell me we didn't pull this off!

Last night was the 100 Days party, obviously themed appropriately. It was a lot of fun although I'm pretty sure we had an even better time dressing up and photographing ourselves at our apartment than at the actual event. The music was awesome but really only lasted a couple hours which was too bad. We concluded the night at Footsies, which is one of our favorite spots because they boast sweet arcade games including ski-ball and foose-ball. All in all it was actually awesome and I sincerely can't wait to find another reason to wear that hot pink jumpsuit again. Seriously.

Unfortunately I am still sick and had it been any other night I would have stayed in. This morning/afternoon has been no fun but I swear I am on the road to recovery. Yeah chicken soup. For now, please enjoy the rest of these pictures.





By the way we crowd surfed.

1 comment:

  1. you guys look ridiculous. and by ridiculous i mean awesome.

    crowd surfing in those heels > badass.

    ReplyDelete