Sunday, February 7, 2010

House Hunted

Our lease is signed!! See pictures of the apartment below. Please note: the current tenants are really strange and are using their living room as a bedroom.


living room / dining room

bathroom

bedroom #1 (nearly identical to bedroom #2 which is currently acting as storage space and would not have been a good picture)

kitchen

kitchen

In other news I went skiing this weekend with Nick and Lauren. It was lots of fun and I did much better than I expected. I was able to almost keep up with them on blues all day. I think I'm also really close to graduating from snow plow skiing. Maybe

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love it!! those people are slobs though. I can't wait for you to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can see why you love it. Looks great! Well kept too. Except for the slobby tenents.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete