We saw the house on Friday and we LOVE it. It has so much living space and a front and back porch and back yard. It's pretty much everything we could want except that we can't sign the lease yet. We expressed our interest to the owner (maybe a little too strongly) and he said he'd be in touch with us if he finds a tenant for the second semester, which would be fantastic. As you can see I've given up trying not to get my hopes up - I really want this house.
Non house-related business is my last final tomorrow. Yuck. I studied a little yesterday but I really need to crack down today. It's still possible though unlikely for me to get an A- in Database Systems. I need a 92% on the final which is 11 points higher than I've scored on any test. If I score closer to my average, it will be a B+ which is acceptable I guess. The one this I really hate about my major is my performance on tests because it's not at all indicative of my understanding. I ace all the homework assignments that involve programming, I just don't do as well when it comes to expressing myself on paper. When I write something incorrectly, 9 times out of 10 I can fix my problem after trying it and seeing my error. I can't really suggest a better method of testing than what's in place, but it really does suck.
I'm so excited you're blogging again! And I can see why you love that little house - it's REALLY cute!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Just make sure you stay in touch with the owner and pursue it, don't wait for him to contact you.
ReplyDeleteMy last final is today too. It's supposed to be easy so I didn't study very much. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.
I'm 19 and my friends from college and I are looking for somewhere to stay. The campus life at a catholic university isnt making the cut. Any tips?
ReplyDeletethanks.
who is Quinisha? lol
ReplyDelete