Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Not House Hunting

So this post is not really going to be about apartment hunting I guess. We're seeing that house on Friday and I'm sort of getting my hopes up again because I don't see why this guy would waste our time with a showing if he's not interested in leasing to us. But we'll see.

Other than that its studying all the way. I have my first final tomorrow and I was sick yesterday so studying didn't really seriously begin until today. Somehow ALL of us got this cold right before finals. No one can say for sure how it started, but we're blaming Justin. My test is at 3pm tomorrow so I have today and the morning to cram. Wish me luck.

Also worth mentioning is this is the first year I've celebrated Hannukah at RPI. Freshman year I didn't do anything and last year I was at home, but this week I've been lighting candles and even getting a present every night from Adam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment