Far overdue is the announcement that I have a job for the summer! A real one! Fare thee well cell phone store, I am finally done with you for good. Starting May 11, I will be a "flexible employee" here, earning double what Freedom paid me, and getting programming experience as well. Woohoo! If only Mom and Dad were in the country to hear the good news.
Second on my blogging agenda is Happy Birthday Kara. Sorry you weren't first, but you've had 22 of these already and well... it's my first internship. Also be aware that I haven't gotten you a present yet per your request to shop in Florida. I can't wait!
Item 3: We're going to NYC this weekend! A bunch of us are going to drive down Friday night and stay at people's houses in Jersey and spend Saturday in the city. I have no idea what we're doing yet, but I hope it doesn't rain. Hopefully Kara can come out and meet up with us too. The idea was kind of random, but we never go on trips so I'm sure it will be fun.
This blog post is going to get cut short due to my sudden realization that I have a quiz tomorrow, but below is what Adam and I would look like if we were lumberjacks. Enjoy.
I love the caricature!!
ReplyDeletewhen you know what your plans are, tell me what youre doing saturday. we would love to meet you guys! its too bad youre all underage because sat night is my birthday celebration