Last night I returned from such a fun weekend. We spent Friday and Sunday in Jersey and Saturday in New York City. We spent Friday night at a huge mall in Jersey and had dinner there. On Saturday we took the bus into the city and started off at the Museum of Natural History, then moved on to a walk through Central Park and Chipotle for lunch. After that we spent some time being children in FAO Schwartz and then met up with Kara and Joe on 5th Ave. We walked around for a while, ending up in stores ranging from Disney to NBA. We checked out Rockefeller Center and watched people fall while ice skating, then took the train downtown to see Chinatown and Little Italy. Kara got us semi-lost, but it was an experience if nothing else and I was glad she got to hang out with my friends. After that we had dinner at the ESPN Zone in Times Square where we could watch the UConn - Michigan basketball game and play in the arcade. We got to see Times Square all lit up at night on our walk back to the Port Authority for a sleepy bus ride back to Jersey. On Sunday morning Hareesh's parents took us out to breakfast and we hung out at his house for most of the day. We went to the park behind his house and had a swing jumping photo shoot as well as a slam-dunk challenge and basketball game. Sadly, we later returned to Troy. Below are a few pictures I stole from Sarah, Nick, and Kara:

L-R: Justin, Me, Adam, Ashwin, Sarah, and Nick in front of the monkeys

Walking around in Central Park

Ashwin, Justin and Adam with LEGO Batman

On Adam's shoulders, I'm taller than Yao Ming

Adam, Hareesh, Nick, Justin, Me, Ashwin, Sarah in the NBA store

Adam and I at Rockefeller Center

All of us minus Haresh in front of ESPN Zone

Swing-jumping

Slam dunk Contest

Justin missed this one

I needed some help even after they lowered the hoop
I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Adam at Rockefeller Center.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for FL!!