Monday, March 2, 2009

Midterms Shmidterms

First and foremost, I would like to announce that I am the master of all data structures and algorithms in the world. Yes, yes, I feel quite confident that I aced my midterm this afternoon. Get this, I actually understood ALL of the questions. Considering the fact that this class has been ridiculously curved in the past, I feel like I can almost fathom getting an A. But I don't want to jinx myself. Forget I said any of that. I probably failed (but not really).

Tomorrow I have a Comporg exam that I'm hoping won't be as scary as it sounds. Luckily we're not being tested on circuits yet and it'll just be binary manipulations and assembly language programming. Snore. This class is so boring and useless. I know I'm not doing very well so I studied a lot this weekend, but I feel like it'll still be pretty hard. Wish me luck.

I'm so looking forward to spring break. The weekend in the city will be so much fun and a week to relax at home sounds amazing right now. Also I can finally go to the dentist. I swear I feel like I have a mouth full of holes. I never used to get cavities when I was younger, what happened? The other reason I'm excited for spring break because Adam said he'd come visit. I know Mom will be excited to meet him and I'll get to show off all the happenings of Merrimac. You know, the fire station, the post office, the one traffic light. I swear it'll be a blast.

Ok, I should make sure to go to bed early before my exam. Luckily I have this incredibly interesting CompOrg book to help me fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. erin you're very funny. seriously.

    I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete