Monday, February 23, 2009

Kara visited RPI this past weekend which was awesome. I'm so glad she came and finally got to meet all my friends and new boyfriend Adam. Friday night we all went to see comedian Paul Vargese who was performing in the union. For once RPI had a good on-campus event! Afterward we had a party at Nancy's apartment where we had some drinks and card games. Saturday Kara and I went out to breakfast and then the mall and had a fun sister day. We went out to eat with Adam, Nick, and Sarah and then had a party at Adam and Nick's apartment that night. I hope Kara had as much fun with her visit as I did. She left on Sunday and I got to return to some boring schoolwork.
Some awesome news is that I am actually doing really well in DSA! My professor posted grade statistics for the first two homework assignments and I'm in the A range! You have no idea how much this excites me. Now I that I'm doing okay in that class I think I need to start studying Comporg more. This week sholud be relatively easy work-wise, but next week I have exams in everything. Monday is the DSA midterm, Tuesday is the first CompOrg exam, and Thursday I have both the Finance Midterm and a philosophy paper due. I will most likely shoot myself. Ok, maybe not really, but I'll probably collapse.
I'm excited for the following weekend though because it's the start of spring break and we're all going to the city to see Kara and a broadway show! I love when Mom and Dad take us out to do fun stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment