I visited home this past weekend which was really nice. We went out for steak Saturday night and Sunday morning Dad made bacon and banana bread. Is it bad that the first thing I associate home with is food? Of course it was also nice to just hang out and watch house hunters with Mom and Dad. I got a good amount of my homework done, but was still swamped with DSA when I came back Sunday night. I went to drop-in-tutoring only to hear all the TAs say "You have to do this? I never did this when I took DSA!" Awesome. I am using one of my five allotted late days and passing my homework in today rather than yesterday, 3/4 correct rather than half. This class had better be disgustingly curved.
Right now I'm in Comporg and the professor is handing back homework. Since this is a large lecture with about 60+ students and he has no TAs, I feel like it's going to be a while. Ten minutes into class and he in on K. Good time to blog, no?
He moved on to L and I just got lab 1 back. My grade is mediocre, but what's worse is that the paper reeks of cigarette smoke. Inappropriate. I think this class is going to be harder than I anticipated. I need to get more help on the labs in the future. Binary operators can byte me.
You should title this entry "Binary operators can byte me."
ReplyDeleteI LOL'd.
natural herbs used as viagra buy viagra without prescription mexico viagra viva viagra song ship free viagra sample generic viagra india how to buy viagra generic viagra india viagra commercial canyon filmed buying viagra in uk lowest price viagra viagra rrp australia viagra doseage viagra uk cost pill
ReplyDelete