Monday, February 2, 2009

If only I had no homework

Bleh. It's Monday and I'm pooped. This weekend was nice and slow and relaxing though probably because I got almost no work done. Eh, what can you do.
Friday I went to my first RPI basketball game. Somehow I think I've attended more school sporting events in this year alone than in my combined four years of high school. I went with Adam up to Skidmore College (an away game nonetheless) to hang out with a few friends he has there and see RPI lose by only two points. I'm so school spirited and supportive. Saturday we all went up to the mall and saw The Wrestler, which was an awesome movie and I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind some violence, a little blood, barbed wire and a staple gun. If not, don't feel bad. Nick couldn't handle it either. Sunday we had a Superbowl party at the guys' apartment. I planned on being present and ignoring the game to do my homework, but when I tried to get my computer mid-game I was forbidden. Should have seen that coming.
This Wednesday I have a meeting with the study-abroad adviser to figure out options for next year. My current favorite location is Denmark. I hope it all works out. Dad, please don't buy plane tickets until after I'm accepted.

3 comments: