So apparently I am TAing for Compsci I. Sweet! I got the email today, just in time for lab this evening. Mondays and Thursdays will kind of suck now since I'll have 6 hours of class, a two hours break, and then two hours of lab, but the extra cash will be awesome. I was heavily considering not getting a job since I'm taking 20 credits, but TAing pays $10/hour and I'll have four hours a week, which is entirely doable and a sufficient income seeing as I have no real expenses. Plus it will look good on a resume. Perfect.
Other than that classes are going okay. I'm finding it hard to participate in my finance class because if I don't word my answer the way the professor would, he replies to my response with "Can you word that more intelligently?" I get it that he's trying to have us speak more clearly and concisely, but calling students unintelligent is not the best way to approach that. I find it really easy to get intimidated and keep quiet in his class, which is a bummer. DSA is interesting but will be really hard. His entire lecture today was about applying math we learned in Discrete Structures to algorithm analysis. As it would turn out, these happen to be the topics I struggled with in that class. Good thing I kept my book! I have little doubt that I'll be able to keep up with it, but I'll have to study a lot this semester.
Isn't it fun to show off Kara to your fitend?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun to show off Kara to your fitend?
ReplyDeletethats FRIENDS
ReplyDeleteErin, I can't wait to meet your fitends!
ReplyDelete