Day 4 of finals week. Why is it that I don't write when I'm not busy, but when I have a million things to do I'm writing 3 out of 4 days? It's not because I'm procrastinating or anything. Nope, definitely not that.
I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I kicked ass on my Discrete Structures final. There were twelve questions and only your best ten count. I can't guarantee I answered them all correctly, but I did answer them all, so theres a pretty good chance that I didn't butcher more than two of them. I've already gotten my A- in accounting, and if I can get another in this class, I'll be thrilled.
Last night began the dreadful studying for compsci. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I HATE doing computer work on paper. My only gripe with the Computer Science Department here is that despite all the high technology they have running in other departments, they have yet to implement any sort of online or computer based exams. Come on RPI, get with the program!
that's very weird. I guess it never occurred to me that you have to hand write out code.
ReplyDeletegood luck on the rest of your finals eri!! i can't wait to see you in Jan!
did it ever pan out with nancy's bf (lauren's bf? i forget)?