I have come to the conclusion that I will be spending a month at school this week. It feels like so long until I come home, probably because I will have had almost zero down time from now until then. But hey, at least when I get those terrible grades I must convince myself I'm getting in order to study harder, the only ones to blame will be my professors.
I'm in the library this morning, not so much studying but rather sitting at my laptop with a notebook and pencil in front of me, pretending to be studying as I sip my coffee. I believe I've reached the point where I can no longer absorb any more information on this subject, but being at the library in the morning is really peaceful. It's really big and quiet and empty and lets me get into the right state of mind before taking a final.
I spent yesterday taking advantage of the alumni house again and got a lot of studying done. After about 6 hours and the realization that all I had eaten was coffee and a tootsie pop, I removed myself from Discrete Structures isolation and got dinner with everybody. I continued sort-of studying with the distraction of wrestling, futurama, basketball, and family guy.
My current distraction (besides blogging) is Simon and Garfunkel. I guess I'll put Kodachrome on pause and get back to my crib sheet. So much pencil and paper makes me think everything does look worse in black and white.
mama don't take my kodachrome
ReplyDeletemama don't take my kodachrome
mama don't take my kodachrome away
kodachrooooommmeeee
awesome. GOOD LUCK ON FINALS!