Have I ever mentioned in my blog how much I suck at studying for exams? No, I don't think I have. Just to make sure none of my devoted readers are ill-informed, I'll write this wicked interesting entry regarding my study habits. Control your excitement.
RPI does this awesome thing during reading days where they open the Heffner Alumni House, which is right behind my dorm, to students for studying and provide free coffee and snacks. Score! That's where I am right now. After about three hours and two (going on three) cups of coffee, I've successfully prepared myself for one third of my first exam. That's right, I spent three hours reteaching myself the easiest portion of the course and writing one third of a crib sheet. If that's not progress, I don't know what is. My goal is to get through another third of it today, maybe the last of it if I don't get too over-worked, and then review it all tomorrow and go through practice finals. My exam is on Wednesday at 11:30. Then I get to spend Wednesday afternoon and Thursday studying for Compsci on Friday and spend the weekend and Monday studying for Economics on Tuesday. And even though it seems like an eternity away, I will actually come home a week from tomorrow. It seems like every semester the bulk of it flies by, and then the last week feels like a month. Too bad it's not the other way around.
I did get a good break this weekend before beginning to study. We all went out to Pete's fraternity Friday night where there was a good party with music and dancing. Saturday we went to Nancy's apartment party, which was a lot more laid back but just as fun. And last night we hung out at RAHPs watching movies and making cookies and brownies. Now I get to become stressed and over-worked for a week until Lauren's "Come over and eat all my perishable food before break" party on Saturday. Then dreadful economics.
Ok, now back to studying. Pretend you can hear my over dramatic sigh.
thank god I'm not in college.
ReplyDelete