I came to the realization last night that my Accounting final (today) is going to be the death of me. It is worth 40% of my grade, and it is a 40 point test. This means that each point is literally a percentage of my overall grade! I've been studying like crazy the past few days, but it's impossible to predict what her 5 point short answer questions will be, and whether or not she'll have a budgeting calculation question. I definitely understand cash flow statements and cost accounting, but process costing is confusing and budget analysis is entirely elusive. What am I going to do?!
Going off topic for a minute, or I guess on topic since my usual topic is comp sci, I applied to be a lab TA for next semester. $10/hr to explain basic programming during lab sounds like the ticket for me! I hope I get it, but I'm doubtful since I haven't really had a relationship with any of my professors for them to recommend me.
good luck!!! I think you would make a super TA. you should ask one of your profs for a recommendation anyways. what's the worst that can happen?
ReplyDelete