Sunday, December 21, 2008

Past Due

I just realized I haven't updated since I've been home.

My grades ended up ok. I got a 3.0, which kind of sucks but is nothing to get actually angry about. Next semester will be better.

But on a better note, home is awesome. Being home is like staying in a high class resort except it's run by your parents. The snow is plenty and the fire is warm. The food is delicious and the company is better. There's nothing like sitting in the great room reading, drinking wine, eating latkes, and lighting Hannukah candles with family. I can't wait for Hannukah number two with Kara!

Other than enjoying being at home, I've been working back at the infamous cell phone store. Since I've been there both the credit card machine and computer have needed repair. It's great to be back. Sort of. A little bit. Not really.

1 comment: