Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One week left!

To prove I'm in higher academic spirits than yesterday, I'd like to announce that I owned my discrete structures test in the face this morning. I finished it in half the period and I'm pretty positive I got an A, which means that as long as I do well on the final I'll get an A for the semester. I also kicked ass on my compsci lab this afternoon. Priority queues are easy. Hash tables on the other hand continue to elude me, but I must not be the only one because my professor decided to give us four extra days on the homework. Score! Ok, I know no one cares about programming so enough of that.

I can't wait to go to Thanksgiving. I feel like It's been forever since I've been home, and even longer since I've seen Aunt Barb, John, and the girls. Thanksgiving and Passover have always been my favorite holidays. And speaking of holidays, I realized that I'll actually be home for Hanukkah this year! My last final is on the 16th and Hannukah starts on the following Sunday. Yay! I feel like last year we all kind of missed it because Kara and I were at school and Mom and Dad were homeless. Finally we can celebrate in the new house! I wonder where we'll set up the menorahs. It would be awesome if we were still kids and now Mom had all kinds of new places to hide our presents like she used to. I guess I'm too old for that...

2 comments:

  1. hash tables huh....

    hate to burst your bubble but I don't think I can come home for Hanukkah! it depends I guess if work will give me any time off for the holidays.... but I'm planning to make a semi-long trip home in January once I finally get some vacation days. what dates will you be home for xmas break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my last final is on december 16th and my classes start again on january 12th, so i'll be home 12/16-1/11.

    ReplyDelete