Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[insert clever title]

I'm about a third of the way through Middlesex right now and it's amazing. The writing is fantastic and the story is better. I think I just found out who Tessie is, and now I'm wondering if Lefty is going to leave. I also call dibs on The Red Tent after Mom reads it. Sounds awesome.

My computer science homework this week blows, almost more than the Rays winning game 7. Nevermind, I won't talk about that. My assignment is to create all possible word searches of the specified dimensions that include certain words, but not others. It's way harder than it sounds though. I predict I will be taking advantage of office hours on Thursday. But it's ok because Friday I'm going to the city! I can't wait to see Joe's comedy show and the Bodies Exhibit with Kara, and of course pay way too much attention to the fatty. I bet she's even bigger now.

Today I got an evite from Dad to go see Jersey Boys on Broadway in February. I can't wait!! I was looking at Kara's pictures from this weekend and wishing I had been there because it looked like such a fun weekend. I'm glad Mom and Dad had the same thought :)

2 comments:

  1. first of all, it's Jersey Boys, not the Kevin Smith movie.

    second of all, we can't wait to see you too!! Sassy misses you and she's so fat now that petting her requires like six hands. so thank god you're coming. she's been awfully deprived with just Joe and I doting on her.

    I'm glad you like Middlesex. the real credit goes to Aunt Barb, who recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I wasn't even thinking of the Kevin Smith movie, (maybe subconsciously) that's just what came out. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete