Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why don't I have an umbrella?

I hate early mornings. I don't know why, but every time I wake up for an 8am class I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. I don't know if it has to with waking up early or if coffee is making me feel sick, but it's really annoying. And to make matters worse, it's pouring.
The good news is that my Economics professor finally passed out a syllabus. As expected, it's pretty standard: four tests and an optional final. The material is pretty easy though. Today he talked about why rent control is bad because of rich people like Carly Simon. Yes, this was the example he gave.
I had my first quiz in Discrete Structures yesterday. It was one question and I don't think I got it right, but each quiz is only 1% of the grade and at least now I know what to expect so I can do better on the rest of them.

2 comments:

  1. rent control is awesome. I wish my apartment was rent controlled. nobody cares about Carly Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post a profile pic.

    ReplyDelete