Ahhh I overslept! I'm so mad. I've been doing so well at not missing any of my classes and somehow when I snoozed this morning I shut off my alarm. I'm not really as mad about missing Economics as I am about the fact that I have test at 10 I could have easily slept through. Time for a way less gay alarm clock, or time to learn what the buttons on mine really do. Damn it, I hate oversleeping. Whatever, I haven't yet used any of my 3 allowed absences in Economics because I texted Pete to have him sign me in, and now I can use the next hour to study more for Discrete Structures I guess. This is lame though, now I'm going to be angry about it all day.
Update:
I'm still angry. I just got back from my Discrete Structures Exam and it sucked. I guess 5+ hours of studying really isn't enough. I know I got 3/5 questions right, but I'm betting I get no points for the other two. Hey hey, can you do me a favor and prove that the square root of an odd number is odd? Really? I know that it's odd, I know that any two odd numbers multiplied together will be odd, but no I can't show that using algebra with two unrelated variables! This is one of those days that I wish exams were tangible so I could show my frustration using violence instead of words. Argh!
my freshman year I slept through a midterm once. yes, a MIDTERM. it was awful. my teacher was like 95 (almost literally - we were his last class ever) and wasn't really up on the whole e-mail thing. I emailed the TA in a panic and was just honest that I'd retardedly set my alarm for p.m. instead of a.m.
ReplyDeleteluckily they replied and the prof let me make up the exam. oops.
WOW. You're lucky.
ReplyDeleteAt RPI I'd be screwed if that happened. You need an excuse from the Dean to make up a test. Nick once missed an exam because he had to go home for a funeral and couldn't make it up even though he told the teacher in advance. Needless to say, when exam time comes around again I'm setting two alarms.