Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jawsome Birthday

Today there was a facebook event created titled "ERIN'S BIRTHDAY FOR GREAT JUSTICE". Sweet. According to Lauren, caps lock is cruise control for cool, hence the screaming title. We're having a lobster party at her apartment for my birthday and I can't wait. It will be delicious and amazing, not to mention the lobster races beforehand.

3 comments:

  1. You need adequate sleep to perform during the day at school. I know this is not typical at college but never the less.

    Remember kid, the early worm get's the bird - or is it the other way around? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad is only talking about birds because of that feeder they bought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your dad is talking about birds b/c he is one of the few in our family who actually likes getting up early enough to hear them -- at least that was the case when he was a kid.

    Hey Erin -- I totally missed your birthday -- please send any gift requests as I am determined to make that up!

    Love,
    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete