Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everybody's blog is more interesting than my blog

So, I habitually blog-stalk Kara and her friends. This is a fact. What I've noticed from doing so is that my daily life at RPI is not as interesting to blog about as theirs is. While Kara and Jenn write about all the interesting books they read and about politics and jobs, my blog consists of ARGGHH WHY WON'T MY .CPP FILE COMPILE!!!
It's true that RPI has made me nerdy to the point that I blog about programming and what I really want for my birthday is an external hard drive. But there's nothing wrong with that, right?
Right now I'm waiting for friends to get out of class. I kick so much ass at computer science that I finished today's lab in ten minutes. Ok, ok, so maybe it only consisted of last year's material and I did half of it last night, but I'm still proud. I also figured out how to handle command line arguments which was my main issue in submitting my homework. The submission page still hates me and I have yet to be successful, but I'm closer.
Today I also researched Driving Point Reduction courses. If I take one through AAA in Albany it only cost $30 and we also get 10% off my insurance. It's a 6 hour class on a Saturday that removes 4 points from my license, which will leave me with 4. It still sucks, but I'll no longer run the risk of losing my license over a moving violation. I need to make a phonecall to check, but I think all the September classes are booked and the soonest I can go is October. Better late than never, right?
I also filled out an application to work at RenXchange, which is basically the only job available on campus aside from workstudy. If I'm hired, I get to annoy alumni over the phone asking for money. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I did a job like that at Miami. Yes, I was a "Calling Cane." The money was decent but the job SUCKED. Turns out it's really annoying to call people up and ask them for money. Shocked? I wasn't.

    P.S. Your blog is just as interesting as mine and definitely more interesting than Jenn's. Just kidding Jenn. No but really, I'm so glad you have been writing more.

    And take that class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day !.
    You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://kavizoca.freecities.com/qylehyz.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !.
    You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://asaxipovy.greatnow.com/kyxebic.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete