Here's a brief tour of my unfinished room for Kara. I still need to organize things better and hang up the rest of my posters and lights, but so far it's looking great.

view from my doorway of the closet, desk, and fridge

my closet

the bed and sublime poster

a better view of the messy desk
you should use that plastic drawer thing you have as a nightstand. i can't wait to see it decorated with your lights and posters. and don't you think it would make sense to put your tv on the fridge instead of that fan? isn't the tv taking up more space on your desk than the fan would?
ReplyDeletei love your room!!! <3
That's a good call. I may however be inheriting a microwave from Lauren that will soon reside on top of my fridge, and the fan will me moved to a shelf. Maybe the microwave will fit on a shelf and I can take your advice.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your All prominently displayed on your shelf! Nice decorative touch!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom