Tuesday, August 26, 2008

But where's the rest of it?

Update:
My first attempt at making my own coffee was an epic fail. The first problem was that I didn't have a tablespoon to measure the coffee grounds correctly. I tried to compensate with several teaspoons, but it just didn't work out like I hoped. Secondly, I came to the startling realization that two "cups" of coffee is not even half of my coffee mug. Who would drink such a small amount of coffee? It's not even worth it. What sucks even more is that I don't even have cream or sugar yet. I knew this going in, but as I sit here with a weak half-filled coffee mug in my hand, the fact that it's black just adds to my woes. And worst of all, I burnt my mouth on that first weak, black sip.
Wow, what a morning.

Ok, maybe I overreacted and I need to just buy some coffee before class. Tonight I will be purchasing a tablespoon, cream, and sugar, not to mention setting the coffee maker for a 4 cup brewing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. epic fail....sounds like you're back at RPI.

    ReplyDelete