Friday, August 15, 2008

I finished the fourth book... and the fifth. It's not fair that there isn't a sixth to read. I went through the last book way too fast, and now I wish I had taken my time. It's only noon, and I have to work until 8:00 with nothing to read. I guess I should actually do cell phone stuff.

I'm really excited to not work here again after next week, and even more excited to go back to RPI. I miss my friends. It's going to be different though, not having all my friends living down the hall anymore. I'll still have Sarah across the hall, and some of our guy friends in the building on other floors, but I know it won't be the same. It's hard to predict how close I'll stay to the people who live farther away now.

I went back to school shopping with Mom last weekend. We bought me some clothes, and went to target to get dorm stuff. I still have my bedding and things from last year, but I got a coffee maker, a fan, a brita water pitcher, and some cheap silverware. All the essentials. I have to figure out how to transport my mini-fridge from Lauren's basement to my room. I have a feeling it will involve Adam or Pete and $5-$10. It's a good thing I don't go to an all girls school.

Ahh, I still have 7.5 hours left of work. There's a good chance I'll update a second time today.

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading like crazy lately too. I just finished this book called I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and now I'm reading The Bell Jar. It's really good so far and I can't believe how much I missed reading!

    I'm excited that you're going back to school. You'd better post pictures of your sweet single room and I expect it to be fully decorated with chili pepper lights and Sublime posters.

    ReplyDelete