Thursday, August 21, 2008

Camilla wrote me a check tonight for my hours this past week since she took me off payroll. She owed me $136, and wrote a check for $140 which was very nice of her. Unfortunately, while she wrote $140.00 in the numerical field, she wrote "one thousand forty" in the written field. Really Camilla? Really?


Yes, I realize Kara is the only one who will appreciate this, and the rest of you would prefer I updated about the rest of my last week here, but I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

  1. I like how she messed up the written-out part. You'd think the error would be adding too many zeros in the numerical field, not writing "thousand" instead of "hundred" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've stalked you to your blog, because Kara is my only blogger friend and I'm trying to poach the people on her blog role.

    I have to say, I read Clan of the Cave Bear for an optional summer reading assignment before 8th grade and man did that freak me out. Probably not appropriate for 11 year olds. I've meant to check out the rest of them though, Auel is extremely readable, and it's cool you've done the whole series.

    ReplyDelete