Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm home! Not only am I not at RPI, I'm not at Staybridge either. We moved in yesterday and the house looks incredible. I love everything about it. Except that there was no internet last night, but I'll get over it.
Right now I'm at work, and within the the first 3 hours of being here I got my first of the weirdo customers I've come to know so well here. This one wanted me to invest in his business that he believes will change the way consumers shop and pay for merchandise. His entire business plan is basically a more exclusive and supposedly cheaper version of Wal-mart online. The investment cost is $60, and he offered it to me for $15. Sounds legit huh? While I don;t have any intention of investing in his company, listening to him occupied an hour of my boredom and he promised to come back for a blackberry. I say it was an hour well spent. I love this store.

1 comment:

  1. despite the recent facelift, it sounds like the same old jc wireless...

    ReplyDelete