Two down, one to go. I'm almost done. So close. I think I did well enough on chemistry, only because I knew exactly what to expect. I was conveniently emailed a series of jpeg files, that to my surprise were pictures of each page of last year's exam. This went around to everyone in Nason, and I'm not really sure how anyone got it, but it was very helpful. I feel less confident about Calc. I don't think I did well, but I think I did well enough.
The good news is I've developed healthy study habits. I studied all day, at normal hours, and went to bed early every night this week. As I was falling asleep around ten last night, Lauren came to sy goodbye because she left early this morning. She wished me luck on all "brazilian" of my exams. Yes. Brazilian. Stolen from a joke about Bush:
"Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"
His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.
Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?""
thats very funny
ReplyDelete