I recently became very organized. (Now is the moment to let out a gasp of shock) I swear. I created a study schedule in Excel where I have mapped out every hour of the day, factoring in classes, sleeping, free time, and expected procrastination. I then took a screenshot of the spreadsheet and set it as my desktop background so that whenever I log onto my computer I will be reminded of what I should be doing at that time. Also, I made an additional file that I will update every week that details the things I have due, upcoming tests, their importance, and various other tasks that need completing. The reason for this intense organizion is the fact that I have a lot of free time since I don't have a job and if I don't determine what I need to do when, I will always be under the false impression that I have more time and can do it later. Now, I will always be on task.
Due to the success of my schedule, I got all my homework done early and took a nap during the day, leaving me wired at night. To continue the productivity of the day, I started doing the physics homework that isn't due until thursday with my friend Dennis. Halfway through, we got interuppted by Cihan and Lauren, who somehow acquired a 4 pack of size 14XL women's underwear. their inital idea was to use them for 3 legged races and slingshots, but hall sports at 2am are generally frowned upon, so below is what resulted:
And you guys say I don't take pictures....
RPI students are weird.
ReplyDelete