Thursday, November 8, 2007

My bus tickets came in the mail yesterday. Luckily, RPI doesnt always suck at delivering, and now I can come home! Well, as close to home as is possible anyway.

Update: My chemistry class the tuesday before Thanksgiving was cancelled!!! This means that I have no classes tuesday and can come home monday. With any luck, the CDTA will be running at the appropriate times and i can get to the bus station in time for 1:40 bus that gets into boston at 5:30. I will beat Kara home :).
On another note, I just looked at pictures of moving day. It looks so sad. :(

3 comments:

  1. youre taking the bus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for whatever reason the train was like an hour and a half longer and I wouldnt get in until 9:30, wheres the bus is just under 4 hours and I get in at like 5:30, so the bus made more sense.

    ReplyDelete