Monday, November 12, 2007

Countdown: 7 days until I come home for thanksgiving!

This week of classes should be fairly easy as I have no tests aside from a skills quiz in calc. I'm writing this entry as I take a break from chemistry review and possibly end my homework for the night. My study schedule has been very successful. It may have taken me longer than would have been preferable, but I have finally learned not to procrastinate. I have so much free time and I'm an idiot not to make use of it by studying.
This weekend was pretty uneventful. I stayed in with my friends and hung around the dorm. it was Sarah's birthday and Cihan made peanut butter pie to celebrate. Other activities included watching guys from my hall throw apples at Troy High, being forced to play Halo III and NBA Hang Time, Big Apple pizza, and organizing my entire room. I've been told that I need to learn more about video games to relate to people at this school. Every time someone makes a gaming reference I have to pretend I understand and laugh along. I played Halo III because it is apparently the most frequently played game at RPI and I played NBA Hang Time because it requires absolutely no skill. Next comes Guitar Hero.
On another note, i think i am getting sick :(. It's just plain too cold out and I need warmer clothes to wear.
7 days...

1 comment:

  1. i tried to play Halo once. i really suck at it. it was pathetic.

    dont get sick! your need for warmer clothes is similar to my need for professional clothes. although im not sick, i am wearing the same outfits every week. it is extremely unfortunate.

    maybe you need some warm socks?

    ReplyDelete