Apparently I need to update. I rarely update because for the most part all that comes out is a less-than detailed account of my activities within the past few days. They have included (in no particular order): classes, chemistry and physics exams, bowling, pool, Saw IV, Transformers, video games, red sox games, replacing sleep with studying and coffee, acing my chemistry exam and doing mediocre on physics, and choosing classes for next semester. Other than that, not much has changed other than poor sleeping habits. I usually wake up, get coffee, go to my first class, get more coffee, go to my second class, sleep, hang out with friends in the evening, and have homework parties in the second-floor lounge at night. This is unhealthy and I need to stop. I have no homework tonight, so I'll sleep and hopefully get myself back on schedule.
Moving away from my rant about sleep, I am very excited to come home for thanksgiving. Or rather, to go to a hotel with the family for thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays because it involves good food and seeing family. This entry is in existence so that kara comes home on the same day as me and we can all hang out together.
I'll try to write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment