Today I recieved an email from the RPI post office notifying me that I had a package. I picked it up, expecting my backpack, and instead was handed a care package from Kara. Good surprise. The contents of the package made many of my friends laugh, because they don't know Kara yet. She included the following items:
-my Breakfast Club DVD that was stolen last time she was home
-sour gummy worms
-an assortmentt of pins (albert einstein, planet of the apes, and rosie the riviter..?)
-MAXIM magazine, which is a men's magazine and prompted my roommate to ask if Kara is a lesbian.
-of course Kara didn't forget to include a copy of her license, which mom and dad will be happy to know looks nothing like me and will not get me very far in purchasing alcohol, but perhaps it will come in handy when my roommate gets kicked out of Crossgates Mall for not being 18 yet.
-lastly, my favorite part as usual was the letter that came along with the care package.
i love my sister.
I LOVE MY SISTER TOO!
ReplyDelete