Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dormitory boredom and chemistry procrastination have led me to an update. Today I literally spent hours upon hours in my room doing homework. After Adam explained chemistry to me in the most backwards and confusing way possible, I was able to look at the solutions online and teach it to myself. I ignored Calc review, did some Physics, and am leaving Economics for tomorrow. After a few hours I rescued Cihan from her studying isolation in the Union and we played some pool (again). I have progressed from being terrible to almost mediocre. I beat her once, she beat me three times. then we decided we had played too much pool this weekend. Now I am sitting in the room, writing this entry before some Chemistry review to put me to sleep. Oh and I also had a smoothie at the Union today. They are awesome and not filled with sugar. Score.

1 comment:

  1. i love smoothies.. but i do not love homework.

    ReplyDelete