Saturday, September 29, 2007

To sum up, my birthday was awesome. It started with a blender, and will end with my birthday cake this weekend. In between, I went with Cihan and Christian to a turkish food resuraunt. She says it was only mediocre turkish food, but I thought it was awesome. We had grape leaves to start, ate a large amount of bread and yogurt sauce, and all had turkish meatballs. I really liked it. I love trying new food. Thursday night we went to a party at Alpha Chi Rho to celebrate, and it was luau themeed, so that's always fun. Yesterday we went to PriceChopper and bought a ridiculous amount of food. This week's Sunday dinner will consist of chicken cordon blue, rice, and brownies. We had planned on making apple pie for dessert, but it was too much work. And there will also be my birthday cake. In addition, when we got backfrom Price Chopper, I went to the post office to pick up my package and was handed a box I could barely carry. I dragged it back to the dorm and opened it up to find two chairs, much bigger than I had expected! They are awesome and pictures (for Kara) will follow. All in all, I really had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment