Thursday, October 4, 2007
So I had a pretty interesting night last night. I went out and experienced Albany with locals. My friend Dennis, who went to high school in the next town over, invited me to go to Crossgates with him and some of his friends. We got picked up (no bus!) by his friend Amanda and her friend Kayla, and decided to get food before going to the mall. We went to this italian place that Amanda works at called Buco's and got some really good fettucini and ravioli and had cake and apple pie for dessert. Afterwards we went to Crossgates, shopped a little, saw a movie and I learned to play DDR. Then we went to a place called Lark Street in Albany. It's a really college-student popultated area with shopping, clubs, and bars we can't get into. But it's a really cool place to walk around and we had a good time. I feel that I got a better idea of what the area is like outside of Troy, and I know I'll have a good time here for the next four years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what's DDR?
ReplyDeleteis it gay?
ReplyDeletedance dance revolution... yes.
ReplyDelete