Saturday, September 22, 2007

So, just to update, I am very excited to visit Kara for Columbus Day. I am also excited for my birthday next week. Cihan is baking me this awesome four layer cake alternating between chocolate and confetti cake with confetti icing and rasberry between the layers. It will be epic. I love that my roommate likes cooking. We're continuing our Sunday night dinners this week with lasagna and garlic bread tomorrow. We made the mistake of spreading the word, so we will probably end up making like 4 pans of lasagna, but it will be so worth it.
Last night we couldn't find much to do because most of the frats took their prospective pledges to montreal for the weekend, so campus was a little dead. I ended up walking down to a pizza place in Troy called "I Love New York Pizza" (commonly referred to as "I Love's" by the locals) and went to see Spiderman 3 on campus with some guys from my floor. It's pretty cool that every weekend they have a movie playing in the DCC and admission in $2.50.
Today I'm trying to get some studying done because I have tests in Psych, Physics, and Chem next week. I just need to read & review for psych. For physics I need to study and I'm also going to get some people on the floor together to do a set of review problems that count as extra credit on your homework grade, which I could use. I obviously attempt every homework assignment, but depending on the section we are studying I can't always get all the answers correct, so I could use a grade boost. For Chem I just need to crack down and study. It's probably my hardest class but I have a lot of friends who are chemmies and can help me. So hopefully all will go well.

1 comment: