Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today I got my care package from Mom. It included junk food in several forms, gum, my rensselaer bear, a tv cable cord, two decks of cards, and my favorite part, pictures of the family. Sweet. I got so excited when I picked it up becauuse it was three times the size of kara's care package. I later opened it and found that half of the box was stuffed with newspaper, but it was still very exciting. Cihan and I decided to combine our food into one massive junk food drawer that holds everything from easy mac to granola bars, to cookies and whatnot. We figure that if we mix everything together into one big mess, we'll have to really want junk food to go digging for it. I love care packages. I also love that Mom included my three favorite pictures. I now have one of the family at dinner in Prague, one of Kara and I at UMiami, and one of Mom, Nana, and I pretending to be domestic. Yess.

1 comment: