Thursday, April 14, 2011
Nobody cares about this post
Lenovo sucks. Or Windows. Or just technology in general. My laptop decided to totally crash out two nights ago for no reason. Luckily I wasn't in the middle of anything I lost. It randomly froze, and then when I restarted it decided it would no longer run Windows Explorer. I then restart again, and it just flickers the login screen and won't let me do anything. Perfect. At this point I decided I needed some kind of computer person to help me, so Nick came to my rescue with some tools and mysteriously acquired softwares. Through several combinations of OS booting and hard drive moving, he managed to back up my drive by first putting it in his laptop and then booting up from a Linux disc. The next day I went to the computer center and re-imaged Windows 7 and am now back in business. Phew. I can't wait to get rid of this computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment