Monday, February 14, 2011

I HAVE RETURNED

Hello blogosphere! I'm pretty sure at this point I have lost each and every one of my readers due to my year-long absence. With that said, it's probably a safe bet to assume I can regain at least the ones who are family cause they rock - or have too much time on their hands. Such is the reason for my return. Along with an easy but interesting course load, my last semester at RPI brings lots of free time. I've decided that enough is enough - I refuse to let Mark Zuckerberg get the best of me and suck me into killing all my internet hours on Facebook. Blogging here I come!

Another motivation for returning to this blog is I am finally learning HTML and CSS and will one day be able to style this page better. The re-vamp is indicative of my fresh start and while I did use a template this time, I swear within a couple weeks I will be able to redesign it Kara-style and show off my new skills.

This weekend is the first of what will be a series of events organized by the senior class in celebration of our last year. On Friday there is a 100 Days Party at a concert hall downtown and it will be awesome. There will be live music by this 80's band called Rubix Kube in recognition of the last class of 80's babies to graduate. We're supposed to get decked out in 80's clothing too and I have no idea how to do this. I've recruited Katie to be my stylist for this event, but I'm looking for any suggestions you guy can offer. I was only alive for 3 months in the 80's! Help!

For now I am off to craft some kind of delicious breakfast sandwich with avocado and fresh mozzarella before class. Yes, you can be jealous.

2 comments:

  1. mmm fresh mozzarella.

    I love that youre blogging! and I love your new theme. Can't wait to see your web skills in action =)

    ReplyDelete