I got my B in DSA. My exam grade was a 59, which is B range. I'm quite pleased. My last exam is Economics tomorrow. My grade in that class is pretty much a guaranteed B, so I'm not very worried. I'm annoyed that my Finance grade isn't posted yet.
As far as my CompOrg exam goes, I'm just going to conclude that I'm retaking it. You know that nightmare you have that you arrive at an exam where the questions look like gibberish and you're sure that the class never covered any of it? That was my final. I'm praying for a D :(
I'm happy about being done with most of my classes, but I'm getting really bummed about leaving and missing everybody. It was easier last year. Maybe I'll stay until Friday.
we're coming home memorial day weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect! I may be visiting Adam the previous weekend. Maybe summer will go by fast.
ReplyDeleteI need to start reading your blog...lol..i like the pictures and the frequent updates...good writing too...jajaja
ReplyDeleteok....sooo since you are maid-of-honor...I want to put in a request for the bachelorette party... make it a Thursday! Instead of the Friday before the wedding...I mean, puffy eyes on your wedding day? eeewww... I know I'm jumping the gun but hey, a year flies by really quickly! ;p