Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last weekend was awesome. Visiting Kara always is. We went out Friday night with Sarah, John, and two of Sarah's friends who live in the city which was a blast. Joe's improv show on Saturday was way better than I expected and at night we watched Biloxi Blues. We didn't go see the Bodies Exhibit on Sunday as planned because it ended up being like $30 for admission, but I've already seen it so I wasn't too disappointed. All-in-all it was a wicked fun weekend and I wish Kara and I lived closer to each other.

Right now I can't put Middlesex down. It's written so well that I can't help but get drawn into it like a scary movie. I feel so sorry for Callie, and am terrified to imagine what she must be feeling. Kara wasn't kidding when she said it wouldn't be all smiles, but given the plot I couldn't expect it to be. Somehow I still have hope that things will turn around for her though. It can't really end with Cal living a lonely and unfulfilled life, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment