Kara's recent excessive blog entries and my recent procrastination have led me to the decision that it's time for a new entry. But don't worry, mine will be free of Obama thrashing and Apple product reviews, I swear.
Right now I should be studying for Discrete Structures. Permutations and combinations continue to elude me, so I've created a way to side-step actually learning them. We get a crib sheet for the exam that we are supposed to fill with formulas and crap. Instead, I'm filling mine with homework problem solutions so that I can work from examples rather than formulas. Ha, I've beat you and your syllabus, Professor Mitchell. Damn the man.
Yesterday I applied for my absentee ballot and it occurred to me (before reading Kara's entry about voting fraud) how easy it would be for me to steal the votes of my friends who registered but didn't get an absentee ballot. It's tempting, and if I weren't such a moral person I would apply for Pete's ballot to be sent to my mailbox and teach him a lesson about forfeiting his vote. Why is it that you don't need a social security number on forms like those?
I've also been speculating that there is someone secretly living in the '87 Gym. When I walk by the back on Sage Ave, I often see a light on in one window. A while ago I saw some socks drying on the windowsill and today I saw a towel hanging from a hook on the window. If this is some genious scheme to get out of paying dormitory fees, I'm intrigued. It reminded me of the kid who lived in the NYU library for eight months before getting caught. Impressive.
yesss you've updated at last!!
ReplyDeleteif you're going to commit voter fraud, vote McCain because all of the voter fraud already happening will be democratic votes... even things out a bit, will ya?
you should spy and figure out who is living in the gym.