I guess so far my summer has gone from relaxing to boring to incredibly awesome, back down to uneventful. I'm at work right now and it's dead. I predict it will be for the rest of the night. This morning I conveniently remembered that I had a dentist appointment at 2:45 today. Turns out I have 2 cavities :( Teeth are so annoying.
On the bright side some fun things are in my future. First and foremost, I'm going to new york in two weeks! I can't wait to see Sassy and Kara and Joe (in that order, sorry Joe). It will be awesome as usual and I'm very excited. The weekend before that (july 25-27) I will be doing one (or two) of two things. Sam and Chris are planning a trip to six flags on sunday, which I'm really psyched for, and that same weekend Nick is trying to get a bunch of our friends to meet up at his ski house in Vermont for a night or two. My interest really depends upon who ends up going and whether the fun will be worth the gas or if it just makes sense to wait a couple weeks and see everyone at school. Either way, the weekend will be fun.
1 hour and 15 minutes down, 2:45 to go. $32, here I come.
No comments:
Post a Comment