Monday, April 7, 2008

To sum up, my week was awesome. The awesomeness started tuesday, when Adam, Nick, Sarah, and I made a trip up to Nick's ski house in Vermont for the night. We had no classes Wednesday and decided to celebrate. We played a combination of board games and indoor basketball, had a few drinks, and overall had a great time. I want to go back for a weekend with more of our friends. Some pictures:


Wednesday morning included sleeping in, making breakfast and driving back to Troy, stopping only in Wilmington, VT to buy maple candy for Kara. Thursday night we got a group together to have a few drinks, play cards, and watch the original G.I. Joe movie which was thoroughly amusing.
Friday the real excitement started when I visited Kara for her birthday. Joe came up with the idea to surprise her a few weeks ago and invited me for the weekend. He picked me up at Penn Station and hid me in the bedroom when Kara came home. Her reaction upon seeing me was priceless and that alone was worth the trip. We saw a Weezer cover band and went to a karaoke bar that night, and spent Saturday afternoon at the South Street Seaport. We went to hibachi for dinner and then to a hookah bar and the bar below her apartment to play pool. Definately a good night. Sunday we went to a Yankees game (gross, right?) but it was cool to see Yankee Stadium and a fun way to spend the day. Unfortunately, they won. I headed back Sunday night after having a great weekend. Credit goes to Joe for the awesome idea!

3 comments:

  1. you guys are my two favorite people

    ReplyDelete
  2. At long last you've posted pictures to your blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to put up the shitty pic of me erin. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete