Thursday, April 3, 2008
So my registration for next semester was today. I hit a few bumps, but overall I think I'll have a good set of classes. I registered for CompSci II and Intro to Discrete Structures, two classes required for continuing a path in either computer science or IT. To fill my other two credits I wanted to take IT and Society and either Introductory Economics or Accounting for Decision Making. I couldn't register for IT and Society because it's restricted to IT majors, but I emailed the professor and he promised to get me into it. As of now, I registered for both econ and accounting so that I'd have 16 credits, but I'm going to drop one of them once I get into IT and Society. The question is: which one? I guess it's mostly dependent upon whether or not I can get into the closed section of economics that meets at 10am instead of 8am, because I really don't want another 8am class. If I were smart I'd just suck it up and wake up early though, because economics is both an easier class than accounting and fills a humanities requirement. Accounting looks really interesting though. Yeah, yeah, I'm a nerd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Accounting is cool stuff kid
ReplyDeleteCast another vote for Accounting for Decision Making. Useful both in business and in real life. But of course it's not surprising that Data and I think alike!
ReplyDeleteyou mean Dad? maybe you've got too much data on your mind...
ReplyDeletehahaha....data
ReplyDelete