An extension of my previous post generated by written spasms of excitement:
KARA AND I ARE GOING ON A BIRTHRIGHT ISRAEL TRIP AT THE END OF JUNE!!!
We were sure we didn't get in because yesterday was the notification date and we didn't receive emails until the evening. I was in a movie with my friends and had to repeatedly ignore frantic calls from Kara urging me to check my email. Eventually she got impatient and checked my email for me and left me another frantic voice mail saying "WE GOT IN!!". I'm so excited. This will be the best summer of our lives!
If anyone is as excited as we are and wants to check out the trip, visit www.mayanotisrael.com
I LOVE ISRAEL!!!
dear erin,
ReplyDeleteim sorry i hacked into your email. i simply couldnt couldnt contain my excitement and had to know IMMEDIATELY if we'd both gotten in.
love kara
my blog has moved to: www.karainny.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletemy blog has moved to: www.karainny.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteKara hacked into your email?? She's more dangerous than I thought!
ReplyDeleteWe're very excited for you guys to go. You'll have a wonderful time.