Saturday, September 15, 2007

Today was my first college shopping trip. Cihan and I bonded at the mall. We hopped a bus to crossgates and bought matching sweatpants to wear to chem together on days we wish we were sleeping. We spent a couple hours shopping and got amazing burgers (real food!) at a 60's themed diner. Cihan paid and said it was my birthday dinner. Awesome.
We are also planning a trip to the city probably columbus day weekend to visit Kara. With any luck and proper planning, we'll get on a train friday night and come back monday. I'm really excited to see Kara and for Cihan and her to meet, because then we can all be friends :) We can sightsee and whatever in new york, and Cihan wants to maybe visit Long Island to see some friends. So we'll see how that goes. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Erin -- Can you send me your email address?
    blesavoy@brockport.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss... it will be so fun. if you take amtrak, tell me and you can use my ISIC card and you can both get 15% off your tickets.

    ReplyDelete